Client Agreement regarding use of Scout Gaming LLC Version – 1.0 Last updated – 25/06/2021
These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs” or “Agreement”) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the parties, Scout Gaming LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Scout”, “Us” or “We”; and You, as the user, hereinafter referred to as to as “Client”, “You” or “Player”.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your obligations and legal rights.
The following words and terms should be interpreted as follows, unless, the context clearly implies otherwise.
“Registration Form” shall mean the form to be filled in by the Player to open an User Account.
“Game” refers to any gaming activity presented by Scout on its Website for the benefit of the Users and as approved by the applicable Regulatory Authority.
“Internet Site”, “Website” or “Site” shall mean the Internet Site www. and all other sites connected to it and accessible through links or other access paths.
“Legal age” shall mean the required minimum age in the State you are registering from.
“Login and Password” shall mean the login and password details that are chosen by a player upon registering online.
“Service” shall include “Scout” all services and game offer activities related to it and listed on www..
“Software” shall mean the software licensed by Scout including all programs and databases and any other derived content whether accessible or otherwise used by you through the Internet Site and allowing you to participate online.
“User Account”, “Player Account”, “Gaming Account” or “Account” shall mean a personal account opened by an individual and maintained by Scout to allow a player to play the online games.
“You”, “Client”, “Player”, “User” or “Account Holder” shall mean the user of the Service and of the software accessible through the Internet Site and having a contractual relationship with Scout.
“Client” refers to any individual or entity that expressly or impliedly agrees to all terms and conditions of Scout by opening an account and placing bets on games on Scout’s website.
“Money Player” individuals over 18 years of age, or the minimum age as set in law for participation in the corresponding state, who participate in games for money (stake real money “Games for money”). Players can participate in games as “Test Player” without wagering money or as “Money Player” wagering real money.
“Fun Games” or “Games for fun” mean Games as defined in this Agreement but that are offered for limited gameplay in a special Game mode which does not involve payment from the Player to the Operator. The sole purpose of this mode (games for fun) is to offer the possibility for the Player (“Test Player”) to try out the Games offered before staking real money.
“State” or “States” shall mean a State or several States in The United States of America.
"Bets" mean any entries in Fantasy Tournaments, the Matchup Games, Pickem Jackpot or any other games offered on the Site.
- The term “Scout” in these Terms and Conditions refers to Scout Gaming LLC a company incorporated in the US, having its registered office in the state of Delaware:
Scout Gaming LLC
1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-B
Scout Gaming LLC is a US subsidiary and owned by the Norwegian company Scout Gaming Tech AS, further being part of and wholly owned by Scout Gaming Group AB, a Swedish company listed on Nasdaq First North in Stockholm, Sweden.
All Clients accessing the Scout Website agree to abide by the following terms and conditions governing the use of its services (the “Agreement”).
This Agreement describes the terms, conditions and risks applicable to the Client use of Scout services available under the domain of www. (the “Site”). If the Client has any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact Customer Support.
The Client must read, agree with, and accept all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include those terms and conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before the Client may become an active, registered Player of Scout. By continuing to access or use the Site, the Client agrees to follow the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement is effective upon acceptance in registration for newly registering Clients by checking in the registration form the box “I confirm that I am above the required legal age and I have read and accepted the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of Scout” and clicking “Register” button in the course of the registration on the website www. . The Client commits to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the website. If the Client does not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and does not use or access our Site after registering, the Client must inform us in writing immediately.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Delaware County, excluding that body of law pertaining to conflict of laws. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts of Delaware, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
Scout will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority. In the event that any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effective.
Failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
Scout may assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations hereunder without the Client’s consent.
Scout may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the Site. The Client is responsible for checking whether the Agreement is amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the Site. By continuing to use the Site, the Service or the Software offered by Scout, the Client agrees to be bound by the T&Cs of this Agreement as well as by the latest modifications to it. If the Client does not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Client must not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately.
In case of modification and/or amendments to these T&Cs, on logging into his account with Scout, a pop-up box will inform the Player that the T&Cs have been updated. The Player shall be requested to agree with the updated T&Cs.
Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede. The prevailing language in case of interpretation will be the ENGLISH language.
In case of rescheduled or postponed fixtures/seasons, Scout holds no responsibility. General rules of the season will apply.
2. Online Services Agreement
This Agreement is made by and between Scout and the Client. This Agreement applies to the Site, including its electronic content and or software currently contained on the Site that supplies the Client with the games and services offered by Scout.
Scout reserves the right to impose certain conditions (beyond those detailed in Clause 3,4,5,6,7) on the admission of Players to the games (e.g. minimum number of completed games, verification of transacted payments) and to extend or change the services on the website at any time.
The maximum amount that is possible to bet in any product offered on the Site is defined by Us specifically for each event and each type of bet and is subject to change without prior written notice.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to determine what the minimum and maximum bet selection is for each bet and to restrict stakes/bets from an account. Bets/stakes limits will be made clear on our website at the time you place your bet(s). The term "bets" refer to all products available on the site as outlined in the "Definitions" section. This decision is only taken after due consideration and the decision will not be reversed.
3. Membership Eligibility
The Services are available to and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the law applicable to the State they are in. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that their betting is legal.
Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age. If the Client is under legal age, the Client may not use this service. If as a Client you do not qualify, please do not use our Site. Participation in the games for money (as a “Money Player”) is exclusively reserved for individuals over 18 years of age, or the minimum legal age as set in the law for participation in the corresponding State.
Scout is entitled to require the Client to provide proof of age and to refuse a Client’s admission to the games if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled.
In all circumstances Scout shall not be held responsible for misuse of the services by any unauthorized parties or persons under the required legal age.
Scout Services are not available where they are illegal to use, and Scout reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services at its own discretion.
4. Registration Information
In order to participate in the games as a Player the User must complete the registration form on the website and therewith open a “Player Account”. The User must fill in the registration form provided by Scout which shall at least include the following details:
the customer’s identity. The Client warrants to provide true, accurate, current and complete information regarding identity during the registration process. Any false information or impersonation of any person or entity, misrepresentation regarding any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use of false headers or other acts or omissions to conceal one’s identity from Scout for any purpose will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. A Client accessing Scout services will be asked to provide valid subsisting verification of identity and relevant information;
Date of Birth. The Client assures Scout that he/she is over 18 years of age (or over the minimum age requirement). No person under the minimum age requirement may be registered as a player and any funds deposited or any money won by any such person shall be forfeited to the Regulatory Authority. Furthermore, once the player registers and deposits money for the first time, Scout will go through an initial verification process to ensure that the player’s details provided during the registration process are correct and the player is not underage. This will be done by asking the player for his/her identification;
the customer’s place of residence;
the customer’s valid e-mail address and contact number (phone / mobile);
personal and confidential Username. The Username must be unique and clearly identifiable. Offensive or indecent names are not allowed. Further prohibited are usernames that contain or allude to an Internet link or account names, which allude to certain rights of the User (ex. the term “administrator” is reserved for Scout). We reserve the right to suspend accounts with an unacceptable Username. Accounts can be reactivated as soon as suitable and acceptable alternative has been chosen;
password. The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept secret;
During the registration process, a Client must provide Scout with valid identification, including but not limited to the address, contact email and/or personal telephone number.
The User shall ensure that the registration details are kept up-to-date and shall make any necessary changes of name, address, or e-mail address on Scout’s website without undue delay. It is the player’s responsibility to inform us immediately of any changes to the player’s personal information.
In the event that Scout has reason to believe that the information given is inaccurate, We are entitled to suspend or terminate User’s account and retain any winnings.
When the customer submits his first request for withdrawal, details of his personal bank account or any other payment method available and acceptable for such withdrawal should be provided to Scout.
The Client is responsible for securing the Client Username and Password for their account with Scout. The Client holds no responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission of the Client causing inappropriate or irregular use of their Account.
A Client must register personally and not on behalf of someone else.
The Client is not allowed to register if he/she is already registered on Scout website with an active account; Only one account per person is allowed. Use of more than one Account per physical player is known as “multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden. Scout retains the right to close a User Account at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any Player that has registered more than one Account in his own name or under different names, in the event that Scout has the reason to suspect that the registration of said multiple Accounts has been undertaken with the intent of defrauding or cheating.
Transferring, selling, or acquiring funds amongst player accounts is prohibited. Funds can only be remitted to the same account from where they originated at the deposit stage.
A Client declares not to deposit money using a payment method, to which he/she is not the owner.
Making deposits by the Client into an account for any reason other than participating in games, particularly illegal purposes (e.g., money laundering) is not allowed; Depositing money originating from criminal and/or other unauthorised activities is also prohibited.
A Client declares not to be classified as a compulsive gambler.
A Client’s registration may be refused or closed at the operator’s sole discretion, but contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
Registration and setting up a gaming account are free of charge.
There is no general right to registration and participation in the games.
The client agrees that Scout shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, background and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation for the purpose of complying with anti-money laundering laws and regulations) and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks including but not limited to your occupation, salary and supporting evidence. We are under no obligation to advise the client of such checks taking place. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
5. Password Security
The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept secret.
It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure they keep their Username and security details (including password) confidential, and games made online on the website under Player’s Username and security details will be regarded as valid, irrespective of who participates in the game. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of such details is no longer the case, Player should notify Scout immediately whereupon new details may be forwarded and any future transactions under the previous details would be considered void.
Scout is in no way responsible for the eventual access to a User Account by a third person and will not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a Player was registered correctly.
6. Legal Restrictions
The Client warrants its understanding that laws regarding online gambling vary throughout the States, and it is Client’s obligation alone to ensure compliance with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to the state in which the player resides. Ability to access the Scout Site does not necessarily mean that Scout Services, and/or Client activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to the Client States of residency.
The Client understands and accepts that Scout is unable to provide them with any legal advice or assurances and that it is their sole responsibility to ensure that at all times they comply with the laws that govern them and that they have the complete legal right to play the Games. Any participation in the Games is at their sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, they acknowledge that they do not find the Games or Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
Scout does not intend that its Site should be used for betting or any other purposes by Clients present in States in which such activities are illegal. Scout’s SITE does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by Scout for the use of the games or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
Clients shall not treat Scout or the Site as a financial institution nor expect interest on their deposits or account balance.
It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means.
All transactions can be subject to checks to prevent money laundering or terrorism financing.
Gambling whilst under the age of 18 or the legal age for gambling in other States, where relevant, is a criminal offence and we take our responsibilities to prevent access by under age very seriously. Electronic age verification checks are carried out and whilst we aim to make the process as seamless and unobtrusive as possible it may be that further information or documentation will have to be obtained directly from you.
7. Skill Game
The contest offered on the Site by Scout is to be considered a game of skill. The outcome of the contest is determined by the rules of the game, and any other objective criteria or documentation presented before entering the contest. Further, through strategic planning, a Players skill, knowledge and insight to sports information will determine how many fantasy points each Player will accumulate based on the performance of individual athletes in sports events.
8. Limited Use
Scout grants the Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal use (the “License”) to access the Site. The use of the Site is conditioned on continued Client compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Client agrees not to resell marketing materials provided to them by Scout or permit secured access of the Site to others, and not to copy any materials appearing on the Site for resale or for any other purpose to others without the prior written consent of Scout.
The Client shall be responsible and bound by any unauthorized use of the Site, made in breach of this section.
The Client agrees to use the information received from the information systems of Scout for the sole purpose of managing your Player Account inside and within the Site.
The Client further agrees not to use any electronic communication feature of a Service on the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, tortuous, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful.
The License granted under this Agreement will terminate if Scout believes that any information provided by the Client, including the Client e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate, or if the Client fails to otherwise comply with any term or condition of this Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service, or Scout establishes that the Client has abused in any way Scout’s games and services. Upon notification of such violation, the Client agrees to cease accessing Services. The Client agrees that Scout, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate the Client access to any or all Services, close Client open transactions, remove and discard any information or content with its Service.
- Misconduct by Clients is forbidden on the website. Client’s behaviour is deemed as a violation of these Terms and Conditions, whenever, but not exclusively, if the Client:
- intentionally provides inaccurate or incomplete information;
- attempts to manipulate the result of games through concerted practices, alterations of the program or in any other undue way;
- deliberately cause malfunctions or defects of the website in order to undermine the natural flow of the game;
- sets up more than one account per person;
- bonus abuse or abuse of any offers or promotions;
- colluding with other players or engaging in syndicate play;
or any other regulations set out in these Terms and Conditions are violated.
This list of misconduct is not exhaustive.
- The Client will not decompile or attempt to decompile the software on Scout’s website or develop software that interferes with the Client-Server-Communication software used on its website.
- The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software which Scout believes allows the player to cheat or gives one player an unjust advantage while wagering on the website. Scout reserves the right to take action in order to detect and prevent the use of such software by Players. Should Scout identify or suspect for good reason the use of prohibited programs, Scout reserves the right to freeze the relevant Player’s account for a period of at least six (6) months, to confiscate any funds in that account and/or to suspend the Player from using the services of Scout.
- In the event of misconduct by a Client, Scout is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement with the Client and exclude him from further use of the website. Further, Scout is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going games, to block the Client or the Client’s account with or without prior notice and to retain the User’s credit and winnings achieved through misconduct.
10. Account Cancellation and Closure
- Scout reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, cancel the Services, and/or refuse to distribute profits to anyone for any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:
- any instance when Scout has cause to believe that a person’s activities on the Site may be illegal;
- any instance where Scout may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of anyone’s activities;
- any instance where one or more transactions on the Site are judged by Scout to have been performed in violation of this Agreement.
- Scout reserves the right to terminate games without prior notice.
- Clients have the right to close their account at any time by contacting [email protected] or by using the “Close my account” option from their account.
11. Aborted or Miscarried Games and Errors
- In the event of a miscarried game for any reason whatsoever, all players’ transactions are always accurately logged on our systems.
- Scout reserves the right to correct or declare results void with hindsight, if the result of the game was caused by a technical default, fraudulent behaviour of a Player or through a fake wager. Scout reserves the right to recall any payment that is made in error.
- In the event that any information is incorrectly published on the website, Scout reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to correct any errors and to take the necessary steps to provide a fair service for its clients. An error could be any incorrect information published in regard to an event including but not limited to incorrectly (reversed) setup handicap, wrong team/teams/participants, incorrect odds, incorrect deadlines or technical errors etc.
- Scout will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including any obvious errors in odds/handicap/totals displayed on the site, and the bets affected can be made void at Scout’s sole discretion.
- Scout reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet at any time. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Scout also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
12. Games for money
- Every eligible Client after opening an account and successfully depositing money to the Player’s account, can play games for money.
- Participation in Games for money with real stakes requires the Client to deposit money to the player account as described below.
- Withdrawal methods and their relative information, including the applicable fees are included in the Deposits and Withdrawals section on the website.
- Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder. In line with the applicable anti-money laundering regulations and rules, Scout will verify the identity of the customer before any withdrawal is completed. Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment method from which the deposits were made.
- All withdrawals may be checked to prevent money laundering. The withdrawals will be processed and submitted for payment within 5 working days. The only exception is if documentation or/and verification is requested and this is provided after the stipulated time frame. The documentation provided must be verified prior to processing of withdrawals.
- Fanteam does not offer the facility to reverse withdrawals. As soon as the withdrawal request is made by the customers, the funds are immediately deducted from the Fanteam account, and the transaction will be processed accordingly.
- Player balances are kept in segregated accounts and not used for operational expenses. This ensures that your funds are always available for withdrawal in accordance with our banking and security procedures.
- Bonus balance cannot be withdrawn if tied to an active and ongoing gaming-session or if the player has not complied with any other applicable bonus terms or wagering requirements.
- Scout reserves the right to suspend/close accounts or deny withdrawals if we have reasons to believe that the deposits were made without any intention to play. Scout reserves the right to investigate cases where funds deposited are not used to play and to report to the relevant authorities. In such scenarios, Scout may apply a cost-reflective processing fee for such withdrawals requests.
- The withdrawal limits for Credit and Debit cards are the maximum number and the amount that a single account holder can receive in 1, 7 or 30-day period. The time period is a rolling time frame and is based upon the first transaction sent to the recipient account. If limits are exceeded on count or amount, transactions should be declined.
- In order to fund a player account (by transfer of money to Scout’s account) one can do so by utilising the available deposit methods and their relative information, which are included in the Deposits and Withdrawals section on the website. Deposits should only be made in the account for the purpose of playing on the website.
- Customers should only use to fund the account with payment methods in their own name. If Scout identifies that the named account holder of the payment method differs from that which we hold in our system, we reserve the right to make any deposits invalid and any winnings arising from such deposits as void.
- Scout reserves the right to impose certain conditions on the use of particular payment methods based on but not limited to regulatory changes and/or changes from the provider, without prior notice.
- Scout does not guarantee that all methods of payment are available at all times.
- The minimum deposit amount per transaction is USD 10, depending on deposit method, while the maximum deposit amount can be varied at Scout’s discretion.
- It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means. Should any such deposit occur, Scout reserves the right to freeze the account, all funds in it, and forward information and/or money to the relevant authorities.
- Bonuses can only be received once per household/person, e-mail address, credit card number, E-wallet, IP-address or device IP.
- Scout reserves the right to investigate at any time any violation from the above, detected by our system, and can apply at any time restrictions in the affected accounts including but not limited to account closure, suspension and/or removal of bonus and winnings.
- Bonuses are implemented as cashback of the rake paid for joining a tournament. After a tournament completes, a percentage of the rake paid for joining the tournament will be refunded to the players account, and thus be playable funds.
- Should a tournament be cancelled or any other action taken that results in rake-refund, Scout reserves the right to also revert the issued bonus.
- Bonus-money must be claimed within 2 months after signup.
- Scout reserves the option of providing better bonus terms, including but not limited to earlier release of bonus funds, negating cancelling rake-refunds on cancelled tournaments, extending bonus use deadline, and similar.
- Scout reserves the right to also offer any additional bonuses to users.
16. Fees and Charges
- The base currency in Scout’s software is EUR. If no transaction has been recorded on a player’s account for 18 months, Scout shall charge a fee of USD 5 per month, until the balance on the player’s account has been completely exhausted or the inactivity has lasted for 30 months.
- In the case that no transaction has been recorded on a player’s account for 30 months, Scout shall remit the balance in the account to the Client.
- The Client will be contacted and urged to withdraw the funds from the inactive account. The player will be informed by email at least 30 days before any deduction can take place.
- Statements will be issued on a quarterly basis and fees will continue to accrue pursuant to the auto renewal terms and conditions should the Client fail to provide required 30 days written notice of termination to [email protected].
- The Client expressly authorizes Scout to collect any account fees due and owing pursuant to these terms and conditions by debiting the Client credit card on file, or by debiting the Client’s Scout account.
- In order to cover some of the deposit & withdrawal fees we pay our payment solution providers, we have small fees on certain withdrawals. Fees are based on a cost share between Fanteam.us and end users based on our internal cost from our payment service providers.
- Fees on deposits and withdrawals may vary depending on the payment solution used.
17. Limited Liability
- The games and services offered on the Site are available to Clients only within the scope of the current state of technology used. Scout provides no guarantee for the uninterrupted availability or the serviceability of the services offered. Scout accepts no liability for the uninterrupted availability and serviceability of the games.
- Scout undertakes to supply steady Services on the Site. However, Scout assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the Site or Services.
- Scout is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, hardware, software, failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Site or Services.
- Scout accepts no liability for any interruption of games or website downtime. It is not liable for any errors contained in any game, nor is it duty bound to correct them – Scout is not liable for any damage caused as a result. Furthermore, Scout assumes no liability for the existence of or damage caused by viruses or other damaging components on the website or the corresponding server, which could lead to damage to the computer hard and software of the User.
- Scout is not liable for damages caused by mistakes of data entry, storage and processing of the data and by incompleteness and inaccuracy of transmitted data. In particular, Scout reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes during the storage and processing of results (e.g. the mistakes relating to the identity of the Players, wagers etc.)
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall Scout be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of the Site or Services, from any content posted on or through the Site or Services, or from the conduct of any users of the Site or Services, whether online or offline.
- In no circumstance shall Scout or any of its directors or employees be liable to the Client for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation indirect, incidental or any type of consequential damages, which may arise from out of, or in connection with Clients’ use of the Site or services, including but not limited to the quality, accuracy or utility of the information provided.
- Scout is not liable for damages of any kind that are caused by the undue use of the account by the Player or third parties.
- Scout is not liable for the loss of winnings caused by games that are interrupted.
- In case of infringement of the Terms and Conditions of the website by the User, the User shall indemnify Scout from any claims by third parties and bear any losses, costs or damages resulting thereof.
- The forgoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction, and in no event shall Scout’s cumulative liability to the client exceed the amount of money the Client transferred or deposited in the Client’s account on the Site in relation to the transaction giving rise to such liability.
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites, services, products, or content. Scout does not own, control, or license any such Third-Party Content and we make no endorsements, representations, guarantees, or warranties related thereto. If You click on any link posted on the Site, you do so at your own risk and agree that we shall not be liable for any harm or loss You may suffer as a result.
- If You wish to participate in tournaments, betting or gaming using the Website, You must deposit monies into your Account. Such monies may then be used by You to place bets or play games. Further details on how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found in our Help Center at the website.
- You further agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into your Account, and in any such event to refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting Your deposit.
- We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a bank account and in reserve funds which we hold with our payment processors. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency.
- You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses, if such reporting is required by your local law, for instance tax regulations, to other authorities.
- We will hold funds in the deposit account and/or escrow account referred to in paragraph as trustee for You and not as your banker or debtor. Therefore, notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms & Conditions, we will deal with your money as a trustee, and no such provision shall create or give rise to any obligation on the part of Scout (or any other group company) to repay money to You as Your debtor.
18. Anti-money Laundering Procedures
No person shall abuse this Site for the purpose of money laundering. Scout may employ best-practice anti-money laundering (AML) procedures. Scout reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue doing business with, and to reverse the transactions of, Clients who do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:
winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live account and specifically only to the originating credit card or account on file;
when a Client funds an account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only be paid back to the same card;
only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened in false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person;
Scout may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a Client to provide additional proof of identity or proof of account funding as it deems required under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction;
all transactions are checked to prevent money laundering;
if the Client does not respect these rules and regulations then Scout may suspend the player’s account pending investigation;
Any suspicious or fraudulent transactions will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities.
19. Intellectual Property
- All content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos and icons are the property of Scout or its affiliates and are protected by copyright laws and international treaties and provisions.
- The Client agrees not to delete any copyright notices or other indications of protected intellectual property rights from materials that the Client receives from Scout or Scout’s Site. The Client will not obtain any intellectual property rights in, or any right or license to use such materials or the Site, other than as set out in this Agreement.
- Images displayed on the Site are either the property of Scout or to be used with permission. The Client agrees not to upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property rights (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights and the prior written consent of Scout.
The Client agrees to defend and indemnify Scout and its officers, directors, and employees, and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Client access to or use of the Site or Services;
- Client’s violation of any of the terms of this Agreement; or
- Client’s breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
21. Term and Termination
- Such terms will be applicable indefinitely unless otherwise notified by the player. Furthermore, Scout will be allowed to terminate this Agreement at any time by notice to the Client. As of termination, the Client shall not be able to carry out new transactions. If any updates to the terms are implemented the player will be asked to re-accept the terms, if this procedure is not followed, the player’s account will be terminated.
- The Client may only terminate the agreement with Scout by providing a 30 days written notice to the customer support email at [email protected]. Any failure to provide the 30 days written notice will result in the Client continuing to be bound by all prescribed terms and conditions.
22. Marketing and Promotion
In the event that a Player wins an amount equal to (USD 10.000) or more, through the use of the Software or the Service, the Player may be asked to grant permission to Scout the rights and authorization to use the Player’s username, name, and/or portrait in all media as part of the Scout’s marketing and promotional needs, and for its Internet Site(s), however, to do so will be at the Player’s discretion.
By opening an Account with Scout, the Player implicitly gives his consent to the processing of any personal data while using the Site. The processing of personal data is exclusively managed to the end of account maintenance for use of the services as offered by Scout.
Scout is committed to process and protect your personal data and to manage personal data in compliance with applicable laws in the United States, and in California if you are a resident of California, under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.
Scout does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its Clients, which are preserved both throughout their interaction with Scout and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by Scout.
24. Responsible Gambling
Scout wants to ensure that its Clients gamble in a responsible manner, but we also acknowledge that gambling can be addictive to some and affect their lives negatively. Since we care for our Clients, and want online gaming to be an enjoyable experience, we offer various measures for a Client to gamble in a responsible manner. These can be set by the Client through the website and include the following:
–Set Limits on bets, losses and deposits
–Self-exclude for a period of minimum 6 months, 12 months and 5 years.
If you believe that you might be negatively addicted to gambling, we encourage you to seek professional help.
Scout accepts and handles customer complaints and disputes in a timely, fair, and open manner. We encourage all customers to contact us as soon as possible to resolve any issues that might arise.
In order to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible, we advise our customers to contact us via chat or email and provide us with the following information:
- Your name and your username
- Full details of the complaint including what happened, when, how, why, any evidence available, etc.
26. State restrictions on FanTeam
States we currently offer our services:
A player can only register and access the service if the player is located in one of the states listed above.